This week’s bulletin is exceptionally brief, owing primarily to a lack of substantial news in the sector. Nonetheless, both Field Trip and Cybin announced uplisting news, and a number of other companies provided updates.
Psychedelic Sector News
Field Trip Set to List on Nasdaq
Toronto-based Field Trip is set to become the latest company to trade on Nasdaq under the ticker symbol FTRP.
“We believe this anticipated listing will improve liquidity by enabling more investors to participate in our growth, and ultimately enhance long-term shareholder value,” said Field Trip’s CEO Joseph del Moral.
Elsewhere, Cybin announced a conditional listing approval from NYSE American, the popular small cap exchange.
- Filament Health announces virtual investor event;
- Levitee Labs begins trading on the CSE under ticket symbol LVT;
- Mydecine files new patent for MDMA-like compounds;
- PharmaTher files patent application re: novel ketamine formulation;
- Tryp Therapeutics announces Phase 2a fibromyalgia trial plans.
Join our newsletter to have our Weekly Bulletin delivered to your inbox every Friday evening. We summarise the week’s most important developments and share our Weekend Reading suggestions.